Terms and Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully to ensure you understand each provision.
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of Serviceform,. ("Company", Jacari Group Oy) web site located at https://www.serviceform.com (the "Site") and the services that are made available through the Site (collectively, the "Serviceform Service"). Please read these Terms carefully. By using the Serviceform Service, you are stating that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not permitted to use the Serviceform Service.
Arbitration Agreement. This agreement requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limits the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
Your Responsibilities. You agree not to use the Serviceform Service to violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
Forms and Submissions. Serviceform does not claim ownership of any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials you submit or make available for inclusion on or through the Serviceform Service ("Forms and Submissions"). As between Serviceform and you, you own all rights to your Forms and Submissions. When you make a Form, Submissions page or a Report "public", you grant Serviceform.com a worldwide and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your Forms and Submissions (in whole or in part) in any format or medium now known or later developed. Submissions and Reports will only made public with your permission. Serviceform.com does not pre-screen forms or submissions and you agree that you are solely responsible for all of your Forms and User Submissions.
Automatic Renewal. Paid accounts are subscriptions. This means that you will be billed in advance on a recurring, periodic basis. Your Serviceform subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle until you cancel your Serviceform subscription. You can also cancel by emailing the Serviceform Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you downgrade, your account will remain at your current plan through the end of your current billing cycle.
Credit card details. If you have elected to pay the fees for a Serviceform.com. subscription by credit card, you warrant that the credit card information you provide is correct and you shall promptly notify us of any changes to such credit card information. You agree that if your credit card payment cannot be processed for any reason, Serviceform may suspend or cancel your Serviceform subscription.
Downgrades. Downgrading your Serviceform.com. account plan may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Serviceform.com does not accept any liability for such losses. Even when you cancel or downgrade your subscription, you will not lose any of your forms or your data.
Spam. You agree that Serviceform.com may terminate your Serviceform Service immediately if a form created or Serviceform.com is found to be used inside an unsolicited email.
Scams. You agree that you will not use the Serviceform Service or any form(s) you create using the Serviceform Service for scamming purposes to attract, lure, or illegally obtain payment of any sort from others by unjustifiable means such as posting a Serviceform as a money-making program on a classified ads site as an example of that. Any account reported or found doing so will be immediately suspended.
Phishing. You agree that Serviceform.com may terminate your Serviceform Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining, for example: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the Serviceform Service to collect certain types of sensitive information, including but not limited to, credit card information and any type of login credentials. You may collect some sensitive information such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers, but you are required to use best security practices of Serviceform.com including SSL and Encrypted Forms features. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection and privacy laws and rules applicable to the sensitive information.
European Data Collection. If you collect personal data in Europe, you must use the EU Safe Forms feature of Serviceform Service.
Copyright Infringement. Serviceform.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, Serviceform.com has a policy of disabling access to any Submission that violates copyright law, suspending access to the Serviceform Service to any user who uses the Serviceform Service in violation of copyright law, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the Serviceform Service in violation of copyright law.
Trademarks. Serviceform is a registered trademark of Serviceform.com The Serviceform logo is a trademark of Serviceform.com. You are not authorized to use any such trademarks. Ownership of all such trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with Serviceform.
Payments. Serviceform offers payments through Stripe a third-party payment processor. In order for you to use Stripe payment processing services, you must register with Stripe Connect.
- Termination. You agree that Serviceform.com may terminate your Serviceform Service membership or suspend your access to all or part of the Serviceform Service, without notice, if Serviceform.com determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have violated these Terms. Further, you agree that Serviceform.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for removing your submissions or suspending or terminating your access to the Serviceform Service. You may discontinue your participation in and access to the Serviceform Service at any time.
- Refunds. Refunds of the Serviceform service are not provided unless requested in writing through email within 48 hours of the original subscription date.
- Modifications To Terms. Serviceform.com may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change these Terms from time to time. Serviceform.com will post notice of such changes on the Site. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Serviceform Service. Continued use of the Serviceform Service following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Modifications To Serviceform Service. Serviceform.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Serviceform Service with or without notice to you. Serviceform.com shall not be liable to you or any third party should Serviceform exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Serviceform Service.
- Email Communications. By giving your email address to Serviceform.com you agree to receive administrative, announcements, newsletters, sales, and marketing emails from Serviceform.com You can opt-out from these emails by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Links. Serviceform.com provision of a link to any other website or Internet resource is for your convenience only and does not signify Serviceform.com endorsement of such other web site or resource or its contents. Serviceform.com shall have no responsibility or liability for any information, software, or materials found at any other web site or Internet resource.
- No Resale Of Serviceform Service. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion (except for your User Submissions, to which Serviceform.com agrees you retain all rights) of the Serviceform Service, use of the Serviceform Service, or access to the Serviceform Service.
- Email Delivery. When someone submits your forms, by default you’ll receive the results as an email notification. Serviceform.com goes to great lengths to ensure successful delivery of emails. We do not guarantee successful delivery of your email notifications. We recommend installing Serviceform mobile apps for iPhone, Apple Watch, or Android, and checking the Serviceform site daily to make sure you did not miss any form submission notifications.
- Form, chatbot or other tool Availability. Serviceform.com makes no warranty that forms provided by Serviceform Service will be available 100% of the time and will be error free. You will be solely responsible for any damage arising from any errors on a form or unavailability of a form.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You understand and expressly agree that use of the Serviceform Service is at your sole risk. the Serviceform Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Serviceform.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Serviceform Service (including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, and non-infringement). Serviceform.com makes no warranty that the Serviceform Service will meet your requirements, or that the Serviceform Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. You understand and agree that any material and/or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Serviceform is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage arising therefrom. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Serviceform.com or through the Serviceform Service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- Limitation of Liability. You understand and expressly agree that, to the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will Serviceform.com or its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensors be liable under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, statutory, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of, or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your (or anyone using your account's) use of the Serviceform Service.
- Exclusions And Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations and disclaimers in these Terms may not apply to you. To the extent that Serviceform.com may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of Serviceform.com liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Serviceform.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys. fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from (a) any information (including, without limitation, your Submissions or any other content) you (or anyone using your account) submits, posts, or transmits through the Serviceform Service, (b) your (or anyone using your account's) use of the Serviceform Service, (c) your (or anyone using your account's) violation of these Terms, and (d) your (or anyone using your account's) violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive and final statement of the agreement between you and Serviceform with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior agreements or negotiations between you and Serviceform with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and the relationship between you and Serviceform Inc shall be governed by the laws of Finland as applied to agreements made, entered into, and performed entirely in Finland by Finnish residents, notwithstanding your actual place of residence. All lawsuits arising from or relating to these Terms or your use of the Serviceform Service shall be brought in the Federal or State courts located in Finland, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose. The failure of Serviceform.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of Serviceform.com and you as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Serviceform Services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. All terms, as well as any limitations on liability explicitly set forth herein, shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Serviceform Service.